1st Ballyclare Boys’ Brigade Company Parents & Friends Association Annual Auction Friday 10th May. Viewing from 6pm Auction starts 7pm.
Items for donation can be brought to the church hall on Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th May from 7pm. If LARGE items need collection contact Niall McConkey Tel. 028 9334 0670. Please note all furniture MUST have a fire label. Electrical items MUST have a moulded/fitted plug.
- Please also consider helping with preparation to do any of the following: For info speak to any Officer – Thank you!
- On Wednesday & Thursday evenings from about 7pm:
- Set up the hall & organise items into boxes
- Move larger items around hall
- Collect items
- Number items with auction number and lists for selling
- Or if you’d prefer on (Friday) auction night:
- Selling tea/coffee confectionary in the tuck shop
- Assist with auction paperwork administration
- Lift items for bidding
- Checking out sold items
- Clearing up after the auction